Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Having trouble reading the fine print?

I don't know about you, I swear that the print on the screen is getting smaller!

Of course, for a few years now (and especially since having Lasik done), I've been using reading glasses, but sometimes I just want to take a quick peak at the screen without having to find where I left yet another pair of glasses. (Do you keep them all over the house and in the car like I do?)

So this morning, I hit something on my keyboard and the print on the screen got larger. I had no idea what I did, so as usual, I googled the problem.

I don't know about on Macs, but on a PC all you need to do (which was not what I did to begin with, but it still works) is hit:

-->Control and the plus or minus sign to make the print (actually the entire page including graphics) larger or smaller.

Very cool!


Barbara C. Phillips, NP
OlderWiserWomen™
ActingYourAge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home