Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Healthy Aging for Women

HealthForWomenOver40 is getting a new home! Please check out Healthy Aging for Women! Right now, we are still working on it (hmmm, isn't that perpetual?) and look forward to your comments.

Why move? The biggest reason that I am moving several of my blogs is that on a WordPress platform there are so many more options.

For instance, this blog has been in existence for almost a year and has many posts. Unless you scroll all the way back, there is no option for searching (that I am aware of). On the new blog, I can tag posts into categories making it easy for you to see everything written on say...diabetes. There is also a search function and an improved feed function so if you'd like to subscribe to the feed you can (I'll also be adding a "subscribe me" function that will allow you to receive notices of new posts via email).

Overall, I think you will find it easier to access, find information you are looking for, and interact with other women on health issues.

Does that mean that Health for Women Over 40 will no longer exists? No...I'll still post here, but most of the action will take place at Healthy Aging For Women.

We'll see you there!

Barbara C. Phillips, NP
www.OlderWiserWomen.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home